The Shawshank Redemption 一段台词

4 08月, 2011 (11:33) | 未分类 | By: lemonwood

请坐
Please sit down.

瑞德
Ellis Boyd Redding...

你因终身监禁已被关了40年了
...your files say you've served 40 years of a life sentence.

你觉得你已改过了吗?
You feel you've been rehabilitated?

改过?
Rehabilitated?

让我想想
Well, now, let me see.

我不明白那是什么意思
I don't have any idea what that means.

你有心理准备重新投入社会吗?
It means you're ready to rejoin society...

我知道你们是怎么想的,小老弟
I know what you think it means, sonny.

对我来说那只是个用来掩饰的词
To me it's just a made-up word.

政客用的词句
A politician's word so that...

你们年青人能穿西装打领带
...young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie...

有一份好工作
...and have a job.

你倒底想知道些什么?
What do you really want to know?

我对自己所犯的罪感到后悔吗?
Am I sorry for what I did?

你有后悔吗?
Well, are you?

没有一天我不感到后悔的
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret.

不是因为我在监狱里,或者你认为我该这样
Not because I'm in here or because you think I should.

我回首过往
I look back on the way I was then...

一个年青的……
...a young...

愚蠢的小孩犯了滔天大罪
...stupid kid who committed that terrible crime.

我想和他谈谈
I want to talk to him.

我想和他讲讲道理
I want to try and talk some sense to him.

告诉他做人之道
Tell him the way things are.

但已不能了
But I can't.

那孩子已无影无踪了
That kid's long gone...

只剩下这个老人
...and this old man is all that's left.

我得这样生活下去
I got to live with that.

改过?
Rehabilitated?

只是个胡说的字眼
It's just a bullshit word.

你继续盖上你的印章吧,老弟,别再浪费我的时间了
So you go on and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time.

说句实话
Because to tell you the truth...

我不会再说了
...I don't give a shit.

Write a comment

You need to login to post comments!